Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rod Color, X-Terra 70?

AlaskaAng

[size=large]My X-Terra hasn't arrived yet so was wondering if you could tell me the color of the X-70 rods? Some pictures look dark grey to black while others look light grey?

Thanks,
Angie
[/size]

Dulux Notre Dame 36672. To my eyes, it looks like what I commonly call dove gray. FYI, it is the one on the right. JMHO HH Randy

[quote Digger]Dulux Notre Dame 36672. To my eyes, it looks like what I commonly call dove gray. FYI, it is the one on the right. JMHO HH Randy[/quote]

[size=large]Thanks! P.s. Love your collection of coils/detectors...which machine do you use the most? Or do you have a lot of hunting partners?

Happy hunting,
Ang
[/size]

My brother got me interested in this hobby over 35 years ago. And we still get out together every chance we get. The detector I use for 90% of my hunting today is the X-Terra 70. I've matched it up against most of the other "flavors of the week" and I haven't found anything that I like better. At this point in my life, the X-70 has everything I need in a detector. Being a detectorholic, I still buy most of the new models when they come out. But before the day is done, I always end up swinging the X-Terras. By the way, my brother's main detector is his X-Terra 70. We don't always agree on which coil to use. But we do agree on the detector! HH Randy