Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

roley the flying poodle

Awwww, What a cute picture of Roley. I've got a soft spot in my heart for Poodles

I got a toy Poodle for my 10th birthday and I did all her care even trimmed her. I always liked the puppy cut. Later in life I got another Poodle.

we have always had them due to the wife suffering from asthma ,so as poodles have human type hair there o.k .we lost our last one after 14 years this time last year ,and the house was empty without him ,two days after christmas just gone all the kids and grown up grandkids joined together and bought us this one ,so he is now just over ten months old and full of life as you can see .

cheers jeff

And I bet he's not spoiled one bit either. :pinnochio That was very nice of them pulling together to get you your Roley. Was it love at first sight?

coenwolf said:
oh yeah ,we both started blubbering ,he was only just big enough to fit in my hand then :clap:

I know that "blubbering" all too well. I'm very happy for you, your wife and Roley. :inlove: