Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

roman coin

pierre87

Unbelievable, a guy invite me in a complete different region on a field near is place and we sweep the area and we find a few coins like double tournoi and liard de france but not realy identifiable. I propose to do the little dirt road near the field and bingo with a tid of 32. A roman denarii from 58 BC, Hostilia was one of the favorite general of Ceasar, this year is great for me. 4 days ago i did a little religious medal in silver (year 1830), someone is watching over me up there :rolleyes:

[attachment 309969 denierhostiliap23032015.jpg][attachment 309968 denierhostiliaf23032015.jpg]
[attachment 309971 mdp.jpg][attachment 309970 madonneploplo23032015.jpg]

Outstanding finds Pierre! :clapping: The condition of that Denarii is nothing short of amaizing! :drool:

Very nice finds! Wish we had had some old stuff like that around here.

Yes of course, 15'' coiltek and 7,5KHz. I will go back in two weeks with the DD 18KHz 5''. This week a another friend invite me on a big property build in the 15Th century, i hope for some results but the property is very isolated. We never know, because the king loved hunting and partying in hour south-east forest. i will keep you inform

Very nice. Thanks for sharing those. Good luck on the other property.