Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Roman denarii

pierre87

Hello, i'm back with a very good find, not great in apearence but it is a little dream. I found in a field, a silver denarri from jULIUS CESAR, it was made for is 52 birthday aftr the battle of Pharsale. On the back you can see the gallic shield and the carnix(trompet) and at the the feet, two gallic prisonners. On the face there is the head of Venus. Enjoy

[attachment 318847 denier10.jpg][attachment 318848 denier11.jpg]

That is a very nice find. We do not have coins that old here in Kentucky. Congratulations.

Wow! Congratulations on another outstanding find Pierre! :clapping:

thanks, i like your silver coins to. I found a US quarter in a car boot sale, i'm sad that i didn't find it with the x-terra. Today i find a 50 ct from 1915, a silver one. Very happy, pictures will follows.

[attachment 318961 50ct1915f06092015.jpg][attachment 318962 50ct1915p06092015.jpg]

here is the silver coin from yesterday, the damage is not from me :)