Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Rosies, Coin spills and a Medallion

Old coin hunter

You guys are going to think i'm full of crap, but today was unbelievable. I found a total of 72 coins consisting of 29 Qtrs, 4 Dimes, 9 Nickels, 11 Wheats, 10 Copper pennies, 7 Zincs and 2 Rosies. Plus this 1937 Medallion for Horse and Mule judging in Nevada. If you zoom in you can read all of it. Can't hardly believe it myself. Tried to attach the photos of the four coin spills but it says the files are too large. Help me here. The four coin spills consisted of, 4 coins, 8 coins, 9 coins and 6 coins, mostly clad quarters. HH Jim.

Attachments

• IMG_20210212_171824236.jpg
    IMG_20210212_171824236.jpg
    211.7 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20210212_171829650.jpg
    IMG_20210212_171829650.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20210212_164110189.jpg
    IMG_20210212_164110189.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 160
  • IMG_20210212_164042478.jpg
    IMG_20210212_164042478.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 165
You are on fire 🔥 with great finds!! Nice to see someone getting out and finding treasure. It’s 25 degrees here in CT with snow on the ground 😭

This lawn I'm working is neither, it's between two buildings and is about 25x100 feet. I think people may have used it as a shortcut between two streets.

If those coins were in one hole or in a short radius of one another then had to be people sitting etc?

Question? These finds make sense if there was maybe a snack stand or the like and selling ice cream cones or sno-cones etc. People would got sit on the lawn and set their change down and forget. Any history there to confirm????

Provide me some coordinates and I can help find out what was there 🤭

You can simply resize photos in “Paint”
Follow these steps it’s simple to do.

Click on the photo you want to post
Then 'Open'
Then 'Paint'
Then 'Resize'
Enter '40%' (which will resize the photograph to below the 420KB that the forums require to post photographs).
Then hit 'OK'
Hit 'Save' and your done!

Or if you want a free App here is one someone else recommended I noticed. (Never personally tried it)
https://www.irfanview.com

PS: Neat Medal/Fob

Last edited:
Question? These finds make sense if there was maybe a snack stand or the like and selling ice cream cones or sno-cones etc. People would got sit on the lawn and set their change down and forget. Any history there to confirm????
Nope, just a lawn that they may have sat on, who knows.

You can simply resize photos in “Paint”
Follow these steps it’s simple to do.

Click on the photo you want to post
Then 'Open'
Then 'Paint'
Then 'Resize'
Enter '40%' (which will resize the photograph to below the 420KB that the forums require to post photographs).
Then hit 'OK'
Hit 'Save' and your done!

Or if you want a free App here is one someone else recommended I noticed. (Never personally tried it)
https://www.irfanview.com

PS: Neat Medal/Fob
Already got it. Thanks