Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Round 2 - for two recent locations. Success !!

drkp88

I did well at two different locations over the past couple weeks. Location #1 was a 1700's house scheduled for demolition. Before the house came down I found four silvers and an IH (place had been hit hard already). Location #2 was a 1700's house where all the sod had been skimmed off and piled. I found misc coppers, half reale, FE, IHs, tokens, buttons, etc.
Sunday was time for round 2. I had to hit location #1 because the house had come down. I ran into the "other guy" there and we had a nice chat. (he couldn't stay because he had to go to a fabric show with his wife - lol). I Found the nicest 1864 2-center, 2 IHs (1864, 1901), a '23 merc and a cloak button (photo #1).
I then headed to location #2 to pick that for a while. I wound up with a worn William copper, 3 IHs (1882, 1890, 1893), a token (WN & sons), a 1909 wheat, Swedish 1917 silver 10 ore, Russian 1911 silver 10 kopec, musket ball, buckle and 6 buttons.
Location #2 has to be the best site I've had in a LONG time.
Thanks for sharing. Bruce

Holy smokes Bruce. You sure came upon some sweet hunting spots there.
That must be the nicest dug two center I have ever seen. The reeding on the edge the detail in the stalks etc.
Is the obverse as nice as the reverse?
Congrats!

Bruce those are sweet finds wtg on the 2 cent piece a year earlier than my recent one :thumbup: