Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Round 2 with new coil and another Silver and cool button

Va Dave

Now have 4.5 hours with the new coil and already 2 silvers. The 2 piece Bagpipe button (no back mark) is pretty interesting, never seen one but it looks pretty old. This hunt I decided to go with 3 Tone, 5khz, 88 sense and would occasionally flip back to 2 Tone to see if things were being masked out, which didn't happen that I could tell. I think my approach from this point on on this site will be in 3 Tone and then eventually check it out in 2 Tone, 20khz.

[attachment 370432 forum1.jpg][attachment 370433 forum2.jpg]

I also prefer 3 tone and 5 KHZ, gain at 89 and disc 19. I have found four silvers this way, not saying 14 or 20 KHZ would have not have worked. It seems like 5KHZ is the frequency for silver. Congrats on your finds!

Nice fines. Haven't used my anfibio much. But will soon. Are you using it at DIV or the GPX?

Thanks Jim. Antfibio will be in the truck, couple spots at Dig 2 where it can be utilized.