Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Royal Raymond Rife .

Doc.

First off i'd like to say i'm not trying to promote or sell anything . i would like everyone who has interest to research the man in the title . i consider him to be the formost genius of our time , unfortunately squashed by "Morris Fishbein" of the AMA together with the government . his ability to cure cancer and other diseases in the 1930's should have made him a hero worldwide !!! there are people today who are trying to understand his work and recreate it . one of them is Dr. James Bare of new mexico . i bought one of the "Rife Bare " machines about a year ago . used and manufactured in 2001 . i have been using it to treat gangrene of the foot . i gave up on Doctors 2 years ago and use it as my sole source of treatment . well ,, i'm still alive ,, not doing as much beepin as i'd like !! but i remain optomistic !!!
all this is researchable on the net . perhaps it could save your life . not guarantying anything tho . just whats worked for me so far . might try to answer a few questions if you have any . kinda slow tho ,, only type one finger !!! I wonder what it would do for Brian ???

Regards , Doc.

Is it working Doc?

I have read about and am familiar with the machines, though I have never seen one in person. I have heard of a lady who was cured of cancer using this unit from a trusted friend. She was in Hawaii, and was a neighbor to my friends sister.

That would make this a third hand story, but they do work for some people, some of the time, and in some situations.

Jeff

Hope you like our forum.

God bless.

Mike

Welcome Doc and there was a Dr. in Bunker, MO in the 30's that had a forumla to use on cancers that were outside of the body! His name, if I remember correctly, was Ole Doc Gordon, and he would use the potion as a poltice and the cancer would just fall off after awhile! But it was his secret and when he died....the formula died with him! I don't think he ever wrote it down....so it could be used by other drs! Really a shame, too! Because he could have helped the Medical Field and had a cure for cancer, at least some types! He was just an old country dr but he and other drs knew things and made their own medicines!

May God Bless with the healing you need and give you strength to endure and overcome all things! Amen! I am not able to detect either but did for years and years! Now I have osteo-arthritis, COPD and no energy with plenty of aches....my legs are very weak and cannot walk and swing the old Whites, Spectrum XLT any more....sure miss :detecting: too! :angel: Ma Betty

Thank Y'all for the warm welcome .

I agree Ma Betty , it seems todays Dr's have a lot of technology to draw from , But more interested in increasing their bottom line !!

i went to the yuma az. hospital with a gangrenous big toe . i expected it to be cut off and i'd be upon my way . after dr ??? CARTER looked at it and saying " i can probobly cut that off and heal it , but i'm not going to do that " i asked what are you going to do then ?? HE replied "NOTHING ' . i says i can do that at home !!! so i got my clothes on and walked out . i received a bill for $85.000 total and i still had the same bad toe !!! WHO made out better on that deal ?????

TURNMASTER ;
I bought this machine last feb. . nearly half my toe had rotted away , pus , nasty ooze and STUNK . cut the bone off myself and kept trimmin it . spot on my heel size of a dime . i set up the machine about a 6 foot distance . the bad hoof hurt pretty good when i turned it on but the other felt nothing . last i checked they aint too far apart so i figgered it was doing something . treating it every day eventually the spot on heel dissapeared . the end of my toe started closing , and signs of infection were gone . the open spot got down to bb size . then the linear amplifier died and in a couple weeks it had opened [wound] up to about 1/2" . now up and running again . trying to regain what i lost . so i have to say it does work .

one of the reasons i picked this machine , Jim Bare built his own high powered darkfield microscope so he could observe virus while being bombarded by different frequency levels . and recording their MOR . [mortal oscillatory rate] .

there are many machines available out there , and i suspect many are not worth bringing home . this machine was made in 2001 , in 2006 they cut the output power . perhaps it bothered the neighbors tv ,, or certain other communications ??? mine has a programmable frequency generator and has about 20 banks [you preprogrammed] you can draw from at the press of a button . if you would like to see a couple nasty pics of it just holler . youd probobly agree it looks better on me than you . lol . or maybe youd like a pic. of the actuall machine ?? i can get the wife busy , she's the brains of this here outfit .
the "Doc." handle is just a handle .

Warm Regards , Ole Doc.

You are welcome, Ole Doc! And the experience with your toe and dr....sounds a lot like my daughter's! She had large Planter Warts under both big toes....one each.....and went to the dr. He froze one and never helped her but his pockets gained $300! :shrug: :cry: Well, after talking to her and finding out what was going on, I went to Walmart in the over the counter section and found pads and meds for Planter Warts. Mailed the pkg to her and she used them and they were gone in a month! She said, If she has them again, she will know what to buy and use!

Drs and all medical phycilities are way too expensive and it is not necessary, if they would run their offices and pharmacies like wise people run their home and finances! Even the Gov't spends like there is no tomorrow and that money grows on trees! They call themselves wise, but most are fools by having too much stolen, taxpayers' money to gain votes and get what they want! For shame, shame, shame! Kick them out of office in 2010 and BO in 2012, if not before then! :angry: May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Betty