Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ruby ring and SILVER !!

My hunting partner and I headed out to the silver fields again. The weather was very warm for this time of year so we couldn't pass that up for a chance to get out. I was using my Nel Tornado on the AT GOLD and my hunting partner was using the Nel STORM on his AT PRO. I found one silver dime in our usual spot. Then we decided to try at new section we have never hit yet. . We started detecting and saw it was alittle trashy so we went back to truck to change coils. I went for the 5x8 dd and Dial went for his 8 1/2 x 11dd. It wasn't long before Dial had a good signal and came up with a ruby ring.. Then I got into a patch of Wheaties . We kept working the edges of the field and the silver coins started popping up . We both ended up with 3 dimes and 1 quarter each Nice silver. Somehow we always end up finding the same amount of silver works for us.

Nice finds for sure, I just got the 5x8 myself and only got out once with so far but hoping for success like that.

Really nice finds there! Curious, what did the ruby ring number in at ??
Any way good for you both!
HH. :detecting: