Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ruby Slippers

mudpuppy

They LOOKED gold...but are not...hit the totlots and a few curbstrips this am for 109 coins 7.16. I like the clean money out of the totlots, but have noticed how sparse the coins and everything else is lately...hard to find an eraser cuff...must be a lot of new swingers out there. Opens up a whole new strategy, maybe late Friday evenings would be better. Year clad total is 8076 coins for 665.30 Hope everybody is out and finding!
Mud

nice haul mud. I think there are about 32billion detectorists hitting the totlots around here. I just spent five hours in the woods and along a creek. not even a dollar in clad,but many sinkers and bunches of other crap. guess I'll have to post some pics. I think tommorow I'll try and hunt something easy like a park . lousy briers and the rest of the under growth took their toll on me today I'm busted up,bleeding and cripple after todays hunt. LoL loved every minute,except when I cussin'. Hope you can get out tommorow and tear it up mud! The little slippers are pretty neat.

Tuff here to mud I have ran into alot of new people the soccer field I used to go and get a couple dollars in 30 min now I am lucky if I get a couple dollars in 6 or 7 hunts there. I have been concentrating on getting permission at older houses. HH.

OH MY....What,no tin man?...congrats on the clad count...The only coin total i have kept track of since i started MDing is quarters...4452 since 12/25/06...GL

Way to go, mud!! That's quite a clad count, don't think I could count that high! :cheers:

Nice haul for the day and year!

Nice hunt. That is a TON of coins for the year total.:surprised::thumbup: