Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sad News

Jerry Ga.

I just read on another forum that one of the Civil War relic hunting greats has passed away. Howard R. Crouch of Northern Va. He authored several books on relic hunting and identification and was an inspiration to many people including myself.

He will be missed and my prayers and sympathy go out to his family.

Our prayers go out to his family and friends.

Yes I have relic hunter. RIP

I've read that book several times,and it always gets me excited for the next hunt.He will be missed .We are just short term caretakers to the relics we dig.

I just seen Howard at his clubs Civil War show in April and he was selling books and talking to customers. He looked like he was doing ok but I guess we never know when our time is to come. Sad to hear this.