Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Safari Today

Wolfdog

Went today to a tot lot that everyone and there dog hits.Got a little over 4 bucks,very good for my area. Found out why I was not getting any nickels,won't miss that tone again,very nice tone.Told the wife to start worrying as I have found a new Mistress and it is called the Safari.
Wolfdog

Whow, I've not had any luck in tot areas, everyone speaks so highly of them but I've yet to find anything good. Today I did go to the city grandstand where they hold the fair, I detected in a fenced in area that people are allowed to let their dogs run in kinda a dog park but not really. Its also the area where when they hold a demo derby that all contestants are lined up in this area. So I took my 2 dogs, my detector killed two birds with one stone so to speak. Had to go real slow since there was a lot of junk, only was able to make 1 pass fence to fence before the dogs were wanting to go home hot & tired but that one pass I found 1 1958 silver dime, 1 regular dime, a couple penny's and a neat Catholic emblem. Beautiful day in Kansas glad I was able to spend at least a little of it sweeping the ground. :clapping: