Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Safari vs Sovereign for a knob and switch Tesoro guy

Minas man

Have been lurking about the Minelab forums since the freeze up as researching for the best detector to get me out on salt soil marshes and salt beaches. Getting ready to pull the trigger on Safari or Sovereign. Being a Tesoro user for the past 5 years I do not mined the manual tunning.
In the hands of a skilled operator is there any differences in performance?
Should I go Sovereign first and then once mastered then move on what has been your experience when making the switch.
Thanks

Minas man

If you get a sovereign you will never really need to move on.The sovereign will serve you extremely well in a salt water environment,as good or better than most other machines including the safari.Minelabs dedicated water machine,the excalibur,is basically a sovereign in a waterproof housing and there is no denying that the excalibur is a great machine for this type of hunting.
All the best,neil.