Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sand moving out...

rob.ream258

Finally the sand is moving out and opening up the depths.

Had to upgrade the SCCM for work on Friday morning so I got up early and had the system happy by 10am. Since all the changes had to replicate to 140 sites I had about 5 fives to burn waiting. I grabbed the CZ21 and the T-Rex and headed for the beach. To my surprise the Gulf of Mexico was the calmest I've seen in a long time and the sun was bright. Being November I was expecting it would be too cold but it was quite tolerable with little wind.

I jumped heading East and wasn't hitting much at all.....not even pull tabs or garbage. I was completely shocked since I was running wide open to hear everything. Then I started noticing..... sand is gone and took all the junk with it. Sweet news since that should mean the good stuff is findable if no one beat me to it. Went a mile or so East and turned around headed back....heading in the other direction working slow..... BAM. Hit the ring ........ not much else a few pull tabs... some junk..... 13 cents in change....

GL and HH

Nice Ring. So did he just walk up and hand it to you?

Rich