Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sandhill Metal Detecting and Relic Club Pageland SC

The Sandhill Metal Detecting and Relic Club meets the 2nd Tuesday of the month 7pm at the Pageland United Methodist Church 205 S. Pearl street Pageland SC. We are a group of about 30 members and always looking for new members. We have club outings as well as seeded hunts. Looking foward to meeting you. Also bring in your finds for the month for a chance at a prize

How far is it from Dillon to Pageland ?? Let me know if you ever get closer to Dillon County so I can plan to join you all. OK??

Let me know if you ever have any weekday afternoon meetings so I can attend. I don' like driving at night. Maybe after I have my eyes operated on that will change. I hope so. I am in Dillon County and looking for people and places to hunt. It gets lonely out there by myself!!!! urb2165@bellsouth.net

If I pay the membership cost will I be allowed to take part in the clubs activities and all hunts?? Please let me hear from you with the costs?