Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Santa & Mrs Clause

OregonGregg

I wonder what might be coming out for this next year. Dilek, you're a very resourceful person and I am sure you have been in contact with the folks way up North. Any hints on what may be headed our way ??

Maybe something that is melted Snowproof ??

this SINGLE old phart just needs a Mrs. Clause like that one pictured to tag along with me on all my detecting jaunts! Why, I am sure we would each be in love :inlove: .... with our Nokta detectors, of course. :thumbup:

...for Christmas! I have lots of old coins waiting to be resurrected...calling..."find me!...find me!" And when I get it I'm gonna say..."Ready or not...here I come!"

Happy Holidays to all!
:pinnochio

"Something tells me that 2018 will be an exciting year for detecting" or Nox :clapping:

Hi Tom how ya been. Yep with the 3 WTHO outings for 2018 it is going to be a fun year.

OregonGregg said:
Hi Tom how ya been. Yep with the 3 WTHO outings for 2018 it is going to be a fun year.

Counting on it.

Rich

Hoping to make another outing this year. We had a great time last June on the last WTHO

for two or more of the WTHO's in 2018, and we're just over four months away! :detecting:

Tom Slick said:
Hoping to make another outing this year. We had a great time last June on the last WTHO

That last one, the 6th WTHO in June, was based right here out of Vale, Oregon, and this is where we are going to start things off on our 7th WTHO for 2018 in late April on the 26th thru the 29th. As we did last year, we are going to have a group gathering picnic or indoor grub session, on Saturday the 28th, were we can socialize, introduce ourselves and where we traveled from, and naturally get to show off some of the keepers we have recovered on the first three days of the Outing.

So far we have been enjoying an 'average' winter with colder, seasonal temps and got 1½" of snow here in town yesterday. The forecast is adjusted now for seasonal to slightly warmer temperatures and 'average' precipitation with less snow than the record-setting winter we endured late season. If they are right, that just might mean our earlier Outing might also have less weedy issues. That was a problem this year as the very dense weed and grasses at 'Lost' prevented us searching there, and 'Lonesome Arch' was doable, but also more grassy than usual. 'Lone Tree', where you nabbed you 1865 Seated Liberty Dime, was decent for the Outing and stayed easily workable all year.

I know this is the longer distance for you to travel of the three WTHO sites, but they are beautiful, wide-open town sites that can hold some more dated coins and artifacts. I hope you can make all three of the Outings, and we'll be seeing you soon.

Monte

With the recent price drops, I am wondering if they are clearing inventory for new waterproof units????

What is that old saying, "She has eyes a man could drown in"? One more for your Christmas list Monte (have a Berry marry Christmas!).