Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sat at the rock garden....

Hoss

well today was nonproductive...Found plenty of trash and tabs and a few clad...
tired need to take a few days off and do some honey dos or my names mud...
my 30 is doing some strange things today.....volume sounding so low I can hardly hear it on number 8 setting..sometimes no audible response at all. You could see the numbers display and changing as I swept over a known target but no volume at all.. Had to shut off and turn back on..does anyone know if I need to do a reset or something..XT30 acting wierd on me..

What kind of headphones were you using? always keep the detector volume at max and adjust the volume on the headphones. That's the best I can come up with.

Well that's probably the first thing I would invest in, It makes a huge difference.

n/t

I have headphones just did not use them today..new batteries just put them in today..????????????

I wish i could help?

Heck the volume at 8 I would not hear it anyhow? I am deaf in my left ear. Crank her up and see what happens? If all else fails put it back into factory presets ant try it again? Maybe reseat the batteries? I really do not know beyound that, Beale.