Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sat. Hunt at old camp

garthbfan

My club secured permission to hunt a camp that goes back to the 1930's. As far as the manager knows it's never been hunted! He's been around the camp all his life. The day started out poorly for me as I forgot to put my bug spray in the car! And well the gnats were out in force!! My finds were 10 coins and a set of car keys. Plus a whole bunch of pull tabs. The keys belong to the managers wife. They had lost them a couple of months earlier. Needless to say they were thankful!! All in all was a good day! I lasted about 3 hours then couldn't take it any more. The bugs were bad!! All clad but still had a good time!!

Looks like it could produce some good finds.
You may have to wait for the cooler weather to rid youself of those bugs.

Well, at least the keys you found got returned to the rightful owners. See.....you hunted without those two pitates of yours and the bugs got you. You guys really produce as a team!

Yeah those bugs suck. That's one thing I don't miss from living in the Midwest. We don't have that problem out here. Don't even have skeeters.

Bill

Alright!:thumbup:Sounds like fun!:wiggle:Minus the bugs, of course.:happy:It's great that you found thier key. WTG!:detecting:Happy Hunting!:)