Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sat./Sun. finds, including my best button to date

digsgti

TROLL
Had the weekend off work and spent both days relic hunting. Ended up with the finds pictured below. The button was 8-9 inches deep in an area I went over a bunch of times already. It sure felt good seeing a gilded edge sticking out of the clump of dirt it was stuck in. PMCA stands for Providence Marine Corps of Artillery out of Rhode Island. Along with the button I found the usual lead that always makes me happy, a funky little fertilizer button, and a cool gun wrench from the Civil war.

Thanks for looking, HH

Digsgti

Man! What an awesome button. Nice job! Never seen one of those before. Cheers! :beers:

Thats a new one on me. Great find. CCH

Very nice finds!

There were Rhode Island artillery batteries on Cemetery Ridge at Gettysburg Buddy. Glad I got to see you & Freek dig some really cool relics yesterday.

Our buddy Greek dug a breast plate that day, luck bugger.