Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday and Monday short morning hunts.

rottonr

I hit two beaches both Saturday morning and Monday morning. I was very happy to see the gold at the first beach I went to and also happy to see the fresh drops have started.

Saturday I found my first return. It was not a big ticket item but the owner was happy to know it was going in the mail Monday back to her. The gold ring is marked 21 CT, I can find nothing on the net about CT being a purity mark??? I did the acid test and it held under the 14k and 18k acid and very slowly went away with the 22k acid. That leads me to believe it is 21 carat gold.

Mondays hunts were great also, I found not 1 but two swim passes to I beach that charges after 9:00. I also hit a beach that has been used for many years, it had what i think is some major winter ice made craters. 4 wheats, a silver washington, a Merc and a Buffalo nickel. What fun!!