Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday morning gold

Rivermarine1

[attachment 106663 IMG_0002.jpg]Went out this morning and hit a couple of old house lots, but no luck, just lead and junk. Not one clad, so I was sort of bummed out and stated to go home. On the way, I remembered a very small park with a commons near a couple of old churches near by. I had been wanting to go there, but just never had. It has a small walking track, a tot lot, a concrete basketball court, a gazebo and a couple of picnic tables and benches. About 200 ft X 200. Hit the tot lot and only found two clads, started checking around, but no luck. Went to the perimeter of the basketball court. Found nine more clads, and four dimes. At least I hadn't been skunked, when I got a hit showing a quarter. Dug down and found a clad quarter. Rechecked the hole and got a hit under some of the dirt I had taken out looking for the clad. Scrapped the dirt away and to my surprise, found gold. Found 21 inch 14K necklace. Made In Italy, so I am sure its real. This place was littered with pull tabs, I was just suprised to find the quarter because of the number of pull tabs around

The Thrill of Victory,How sweet it is.That my friend is a good day. "Congratulations".One day I hope to find something like that
pat

Aren't you glad you re-checked the hole. You would have been sick to know you missed a find like that. Nothing beats finding gold when you least expect it. Congratulations!!