Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday's colonial hunt

coinnut

Went out with a couple of buddies hunting a two sites we hit before. They were always good to us and this day was no exception!! My friend Dan got a Gorgeous 1787 Connecticut copper and an 1859 Indian. I found a nice gun piece, 1919 wheat, old picture frame, buttons, a nice little turn of the century Amethyst (glass) gold plated ring, and of course LOTS of shotgun shells and musical instrument reeds!!! A good day out, and only bit twice by ticks!!:rofl: Shallow bites of course!! HH

Great Hunt George , So many Wonderful Finds , Love the ring , picture frame and the heel plate is Awesome , not seen one with a club cut out in it . Glad the ticks were not bad , Mosquitoes are so thick here , couldnt stay out but a few hours today .

Terri

echostar61 said:
Great Hunt George , So many Wonderful Finds , Love the ring , picture frame and the heel plate is Awesome , not seen one with a club cut out in it . Glad the ticks were not bad , Mosquitoes are so thick here , couldnt stay out but a few hours today .

Terri
Thanks Terri. The finds were good, but the time out in the woods always beats the finds (well almost always). About those mosquitoes??? Can't you just throw them one of your "DON'T BOTHER ME I'M DETECTING!!!!" looks???:poke::devil:

coinnut said:
echostar61 said:

Terri
Thanks Terri. The finds were good, but the time out in the woods always beats the finds (well almost always). About those mosquitoes??? Can't you just throw them one of your "DON'T BOTHER ME I'M DETECTING!!!!" looks???:poke::devil:

Now ya know , That look only works with males , and it's those presistant female
mosquitoes that bite :rofl:

thats quite a collection of shells ya got there George :clapping: don't worry i dug my share's worth as well .the side plate to the musket is a good piece as is the ring , who knows if the machines didn't act up we might of found even more goods there :rant: but i'd say you had a good day out .well here's my haul from the day.

hey see ya thursday , bring your game

i see you had a great hunt, coinnut! you have a nice variety of coinage, relics, and even a piece of old jewelry there. that old clover shaped boot cleat is a valuable one. theyr'e getting harder to find intact. that's the problem with shotgun shells - they sound so good, we hafta dig 'em. i bet i dug 50 of 'em this weekend, along with .22 bullets. thanks, and hh!