Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saturday's Finds

gcollins

Hi Folks,
Haven't been hunting for a while because of all the rain here, and a lot of extra duties at work!This Is the worst time of the year for me at work.Went to a ghost town right on the military road where a unit of the Kansas Cavalry spent a lot of time, from what I have read, they were there every evening if they had a chance. I love relic hunting!!
Here is my finds, 1-58 cal. bullet, 1- Enfield bullet, 3- pistol balls, 1-shot 44 cal Dragoon bullet, 1-unknown shot bullet, 3-36 cal. tear drops bullets (theses are hard to come by), and last but not LEAST a 1842 SEATED LIBERTY DIME which was a worn as a neckless shows lots of wearing time! I had a GREAT DAY! Thanks for letting me share!!!
Greg Collins

Greg, you did good. I like the coin hole or not. I had never found a silver coin untill last year and I found 32 in one place. And I was looking for bullets when I found them too. Nothing like doing a little research is it?...d2

D2 you are right, finding 32 at once, the guys would have had to call 911. Thanks for the complement, I never sell my finds, and I like hole, because I know it was worn, and then lost, so I get to dream of how it got there.
H.H. D2 and Thanks
Greg

Like you Greg, I love relic hunting too! And like you, we're also coming into wet weather, winter is nearly upon us, ans so is the snow in the northern areas I detect in. Don't know how you guys cope with the cold, 'cause I don't! Nice finds and keep the photos coming!
Cheers Angela:)

Should be a sword belt plate around there somewhere. Have you ever found any trash pits? Good hunting, David @ Dixie

We are looking for trash pits, no luck so far! Thanks For the reply. And I thank the rest of you folks for the kuddos!!

See Ya Greg