Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saved a little money today

don in mass

Hey what's up guys well i got my xp in yesterday :clapping: and today i read the first 30 pages twice dieing to go outside and check it out but i still have 8 to 10 inches of snow and 6 more coming :ranting:so i went to the old detecting closet to see what i could sell to make up some money and i see my 3 pc travel rod for the excalibur i did not use i went with a anderson shaft and had a idea to make a long story short i shaved about 1/8 off the bottom of a excal shaft and it fit the deus coil like a glove and made this it weighs 2pounds 4oz and i can move the controler in the perfect place so i saved $264.00 clams now i have one for each coil. thanks for looking don

ps just seen this on another fourm

Smart!! Way to save some $$. Watch, they will start marketing them for the Deus if they see you post.