Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saved Late In The Day...

The very nice farmer took time to put a couple x's on my map where the old houses stood. So off I went through a quarter mile of chisel plowed corn stocks. The map showed the res. in a slightly different spot. Where the map said it was, there was only a few isolated iron hits. The farmer's marked spot had tons of iron but little else - found a flat button only (plus trash). Walking out, I decided I would go home and mow up the leaves.

On the way back the owner was home at a spot with a dilapidated old 1800's house. The guy was very nice and let me hunt. I found the items below plus 8 wheats, two petal bells and one stinkin' Lincoln.

The token is Good For 5

Super nice finds Robin. :clapping:
I really like the dark green on that Indian she is nice. Ful Liberty on her as well.
The token is a neat find.

If you are curious about the dynasty (you might already know) here is a link to ID'ing your coin.
Chinese Coin ID
Look closely you have to pick 1-3 yours it is probably in category 1 and will be found there.

n/t