Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Saved some lead and a cw candlestick holder .....

Antietamdigger

Got out for a little around the house , saved me some lead and a cw candlestick holder before the snow hits this week..

Attachments

• 1AE746B6-1D33-4C66-809D-20259DBBD223.jpeg
    1AE746B6-1D33-4C66-809D-20259DBBD223.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 178
  • 184EB371-4894-4E20-A757-462269BC6EA6.jpeg
    184EB371-4894-4E20-A757-462269BC6EA6.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 172
Well, you saved quite a bit!! Nice job on the saves!! Love the candle holder. Know what you mean on the
weather, 6.5" today where I am in OK. Really wet and sloppy.
HH okie

nice finds. Do know of any other areas I could go around there
The only thing I can tell you is to research , research and door knock my friend. The area your at has a lot of civil war history, battle of flocks mill, b&o railroad guard duty, within distance to Romney , Hancock, etc. Civil war action everywhere throughout the entire course of the war , you just have to research and gain permission. Your also in a amazing colonial area. I’m a hour away from you , and I know through research and study that your in a good area. Good luck and happy hunting.

Man you are doing good. I hope to get out some Tuesday to find some relics. You are in a very good spot looks like.
Thank you 7cents, I’m thankful to live in a historic area, today I hit 1,293 bullets for the year, my best year ever for digging cw lead . I wouldn’t have half the bullets if it wasn’t for the minelab gpx. Good luck on Tuesday for you, HH !

(y)AntietamDigger, you are a Killing it with the CW saves. Well Done on all the CW lead and the candle stick holder. Saved History. It's amazing the amount of relics still out there waiting to be found and saved after all these years. I hope to save a few in the next little while after deer season myself. :usaflag:

You did really great around that house. What's the history of it ? CCH

You did really great around that house. What's the history of it ? CCH
It’s my house, built around the civil war , there was a existing cabin site here that went back to colonial times , 3 old colonial roads pass beside it. There was a officers established hospital here in September of 1862 but also a 1863 camp after the battle of Gettysburg.