Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

School is out...

Tin Fin

I haven't been getting online much recently; Between dealing with my father-in-laws second estate, and studying for finals week at school, just haven't had time to get much detecting in. Have a month or so before next semester starts.

One thing that will be going on though, is a trip to England in May/June of 2013. Don't know if I will get to MD over there or not, there will be some free time, but there is a lot to learn and I don't know anyone with land over there. But hey, it could happen, right?

Hope to have something to post here soon enough.

Nice MD,ing in England it has some of the oldest land for artifacts and coins going back before the Bronze age for over a thousand years the Romans ruled Brittaney just be careful and seek the land owners permission first the rules over there are very differant then here . Have fun HH Jim