Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Scoop handle angles 90 degree or 20 degree?

wvrick

I used 20 deg but wondering if there is any advantages to a 90 deg sand scoop handle?

I have a 90 but wish it was a 20. I think 20 is easier to dig with in chest deep water. To each his own tho.

I like the 90 on my Stealth, I can handle it with one hand 99% of the time. It's easy for me to keep choking up on the handle while bringing up a full scoop to the surface without spilling the load of sand & shell........Being tall with long arms work well with this scoop also.

For me, 90 in water,
20 along surfline and in dry sand.
No idea why other than personal preference as described above. . .

I prefer 20.

Thanks for the replies, having used 20 I stayed with it in my next scoop.

I have a 20 degree T-Rex and 90 degree 720i. I prefer the 90 when digging deeper targets. It is easier to get scoop up out of deep holes.