Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Score / double score

JimmyCT

Detectors are listed on their website. Who’s purchasing one ?

Attachments

• IMG_3678.jpeg
    IMG_3678.jpeg
    282.5 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_3677.jpeg
    IMG_3677.jpeg
    567.9 KB · Views: 100
I have to give credit where credit is due.
I know what I watched were only air tests and two in-ground tests but I am impressed. Time will tell but I have a feeling nokta / makro hit a home run with the double score.

And I just bought a new truck, she’s never gonna understand. Wonder if I order, delete all the email confirmations, use that secret credit card, and find some guy with an unmarked truck to deliver it, if I can get away with it. HAVE YOU MET MY WIFE? Im dead meat……

And I just bought a new truck, she’s never gonna understand. Wonder if I order, delete all the email confirmations, use that secret credit card, and find some guy with an unmarked truck to deliver it, if I can get away with it. HAVE YOU MET MY WIFE? Im dead meat……
Just have UPS deliver it to my address.
I’ll hold onto it for you buddy 😂😂
Then tell your wife you always wanted to visit the East Coast specifically Connecticut 🫢🤣

Conn. is still on our bucket list for the fall colors. Not sure I can wait that long to pick up my new, then possibly well used, detector. 🤔😂😂

Sounds like a few have a Score or double score and hope you keep us informed on your impression of it .
I notice nothing about if it come or you have to buy a set and what one to buy. Also the coil sound big and wonder if a smaller one can be got and when.
It look easy to use as I want a detector for my wife as she like a the light weight detector and this one may fit the bill. She like her MXT and starting to get heavy for her.
Have a little time to think on one as we wont need it until spring
Thanks
Rick