Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Scored another 18th century coin with the Makro racer small coil.

Finder82

I was hunting the same old park today and the ground was mostly frozen solid, so i couldn't dig too many targets. The hunt was nearing an end and i got a high tone near one of the old trees and the id number was 94. The ground was still partly frozen, but i could not leave a signal like that in the ground. After painfully digging the frozen ground piece by piece, i got a small signal with Garrett pro pointer and the target sounded small. After carefully removing the soil away, it was obvious that the target was a old coin:

I have never found any old coins in this part of the park, so i dont know what is going on here..Maybe the small coil is made from magic and pixies.:drool:

Very cool finds

bubbadirect said:
Very cool finds

Yes, it was awesome find for me.

Oh and a new target practice video with sound:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjnCVxRIjkc

Outstanding video. Interesting audio on the first cap. I think it sounded like the audio broke up near the edge of the coil. The coin was a clean sound. The cap at the end had iron tone mixed in. Good stuff.