Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

screen covers,protective gear??

pghmole

Anyone know if all the protective covers for the screen and wireless unit will be available at launch?? Thanks

I was able to get some Zagg on sale at Best Buy to cover the screen for my E-trac at least a couple times by purchasing a sheet meant for a tablet that was no longer sold. Of course you do have to make a template but after you do it is easy to make another. That Zagg material is amazingly tough.

Oh that's right they block that word since dealers don't sell it so it appears like I cursed . Ayyiyi... Well, if you google it or look for screen covers by a company name that rhymes with rag you will find it.

Thanks for the idea,I will probally do that for a temporary fix,for the kind of money some of us are about to spend we need to protect this investment!! I really do not want to scratch the screen!

I hear ya...
I have tried using the rain cover for everyday protection but I have had a real tough time seeing through it once it gets wrinkled up. This screen protector for everyday hunting has done me very well.

I sent an E-mail and a request to the military grade screen protector company that starts with a Z has an A in the middle and two G's at the end. Maybe they will produce a screen protector soon for the 3030.

BCOOP

Thats the company I use.

What I do is i shop around to see if i can find an offer for an iPad 1 or 2 with both screen and back covers. Those can be cut to fit 6-8 smaller screens like on phones, GPS and detectors and whatever you like to protect.

And it will be much cheaper then buying individually cut for all the devices... much cheaper.