Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Screen protector

txop

Just ordered a couple of AT pros for me an the wife.

I looked high and low for screen protectors. Way back I know people were cutting there own.

Did anyone ever come out with screen protectors?

Thanks for any info.

While it may be more challenging for an ATPro, I use heat shrink bags for my detectors, the 50 pack of bags are pennies 3ach and I can replace them easily when they become scratched up.

To me it is pointless to put on a protector when all you have to do when scratched up is call them and they will send you a new face cover ( peal off old put on new) with instructions on how to change it at no charge. Anyone that has doubts just call I just had them send me a second one in 3 years with no questions asked except where to ship it to. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE...

I figured I could always get a new face. My detectors get here tomorrow and I was just hoping to keep the original clean. I live about 3 miles from the Garrett factory so it's easy to get parts.

I am surprised no one makes one as many comments as I have seen on different forums.

I am sure you will both have a great time with your new AT-PRO's and sorry I went off topic for what you were asking but my guess is and I could be 100% wrong her but I would say it is because you can get a replacement face from Garrett for free and that doesn't make a high market value for anyone to produce a cover you have to pay for. As to your original question a cheep screen protector for a small tablet and a pair of scissors will get you covered, I am retired military so improvise adapt and overcome will get what you want.

How about a screen protector which will cut the glare off screen. Will one of the screen protectors for an IPhone or IPad cut down help?