Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SD2200???

desertdon

Has anyone had any experience putting the Coiltek regulated voltage system on a SD2200? I have seen write ups on the SD2000 and 2100 and the help it does for them, but not hardly anything on the 2200. Does the automatic ground on these somehow make a difference in the systems ability to be more effective as on the others? Thanks

I'm useing one of DOCs step up systems, that way I can use the 6 volt batteries I already have. It makes a big difference on my 2200, the threshold is so much smoother, it just seems to be more easyer on the ears, I also use a coiltek mini amp and Blackwidow headphones. With the extra voltage to the 2200 you have a more even and stable base to hear the soft sounds of deep nuggets. My opion Grubstake

i use the 12 volt system on mine and step it down to 7.3.....or i did now i use a 3000 with a 12 volt an step it down to 6.8 i think...both work well

jh