Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SD2200v2 First Nugget

nugget62

Found my first Nugget in Bendigo after 5yrs of searching, Nice 1.22g 6" deep.
using a 5 inch mono coil on my sd2200v2 has not been mod.
Only had this detector for about year now, very happy with it.
Looking fore ward to trying the 11 inch DD
If anyone has used sd2200v2 or still using one,
It will be great to here from you.
Thank you

Congratulations on the Nugget!!!:beers:
Ive had mine for about that long as well I really like it but haven't gotten to use it much yet.
From what I understand the new 9x14 coiltek goldstalker is the awesome coil for these machines. Next on my list for sure.

I have done the ground balance mod on mine it was very easy if you need info on how to do it I could help. I used a dirt bike kill switch so it mounts on the S shaft and you dont have to upgrade to a straight shaft. Works perfect looks good and dust proof !

Godigit

Thank you for your post,:thumbup:
The info you gave was great, i will look into the coiltek coil. Was that a mono / DD.

I would be very interested in help with the upgrade and what is dose Thank you.:)

Nugget62:

Here is a link to the original thread in the modifications forum. I cant find the written instructions right now I think there on a back up hard drive at home and Im on the road. When I can Ill P.M You them but its pretty simple. Basically all your doing is adding a switch so you can ground balance on the fly instead of running in auto track.

I was told the Mono was the one to get that even for a mono its quite on these machines. kinda pricey Though at over $400. I ask a reputable dealer and successful hunter if you had to choose only one coil what would it be and that was his answer. Now just to get the extra $$$.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?22,1481420,1482885#msg-1482885

Godigit

HELLO! GOOD FIND! I HAVE A SD2200V2 FOR 3 YEARS NOW. I AM USING A 40" COILTECK COIL. I HUNT THE BEACHES OF FL. [ DAYTONA--ORMOND-- NEW SMYRNA-SABASTION CAPE CANAVERAL ETC.] I BUILT A 2 WHEEL CART WHEN THERE IS A CROWD. [ WALKING TYPE ] I ALSO BUILT A ELECTRIC BIKE TO HUNT WITH WHEN I HAVE ROOM TO MOVE FAST. I CAN EASILY COVER A SWAT 40" WIDE AND 400 FEET LONG IN 1 MINUTE. SLOW IT DOWN IT WILL HIT TARGETS ; DEEPER THAN MY EXCALIBUR CAN REACH. I REALY LIKE IT. AS FAR AS GROUND BALANCE GOES; I JUST TURN IT ON AND GO. I'VE TRIED GROUND BALANCING ; I AM UNABLE TO TELL A DIFFERANCE. MAYBE BECAUSE I HUNT ONLY BEACHES? I AM NEW TO THIS FORUM AND I CAN SEND YOU PICTURES IF YOU LIKE? I AM NOT SURE HOW TO DO IT ? TAKE CARE ! JIM B FL

Hi!

I am Sanam Khan.I am searching for metal detectors sd2200v2 and fisher 1266x . Any one knows about them or providing me the details of dealers please. Here is my contact details.
my email id is:

sanam_khan2872@yahoo.com

I'll be very thankful to you if any one provide me the details about these products.

Thanks.
Regards
Sanam Khan