Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sd2200v2 modded or not?

BetaGod

Hello i'm new here! I bought a sd2200v2 last week.. the old owner told me the metal detector as been modded but he don't know what kind of modification.. i'm not expert and i don't know if is this true or not..
i opened the case and i see inside.. all white except 3 small pieces..
In the photo i marked the 3 pieces black.. the number "3" is not visibile in the pictures but is something like this " http://www.alliedelec.com/images/products/mkt/pb/microchip/images/realtimeclock2.png "
Can someone tell me if this sd2200v2 is modded or not? What kind of mod ?

11208724_10205431639304672_1256939832_n.jpg

Thanks and sorry for my english

Number 2 I think is voltage regulator, but I can be wrong, just look other side of this black three legs part and you will see what is written on the other side, google it and you will have answer, looks absolutely not original and more like repair.
Personally I dont see your point in digging all information about your sd guts and what is inside if its works OK, better go detecting and learn what you have, its will take some time to understand your detector and digging million iron, hope you are fit to dig Pompey.