Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SE Pro nosie cancel.

I have had my SE Pro now for about two years and every now and then when I set my machine down to dig my target and pick up my machine to move on, it wants to do a noise cancel on it's own. I know that I am not touching any buttons when I pick up my detector and was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing. I recall that my old XS would do the same thing from time to time. No big deal, but I sure hope it's not a major problem. Thanks for any input on this.

Eddie

My 2002 XS has done it 2 times this year and shuts off and turns on by itsself. LOL Always wait and get it going again within 1 minute to 20 minutes of resting. Never ruined a hunt yet...Its getting to be a tired old man! One day it will hang on my wall!!! It's got heart! Like an old dog!