Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SE Pro settings for beach hunt!!!!!!!!

cladkiller

Does anybody have any settings they prefer running for beach hunting with the SE Pro, Ive never beach hunted with my se pro before
so I'm a newbie, do you still run the same settings as you would inland, I'm currently running Bryce's settings now ! And does it make a difference in settings from saltwater verses freshwater, I'm up around the great lakes!
any help would be appreciated.
David

I mainly detect on beaches and after all the falsing I was getting with all the different settings I started using the Gold program on page 132 in Andy's book. I have found that this is the most stable program I have used to date and only beeps when it detects something and not all of the time on some of the settings.

Oops, I just posted a similar question in the wrong section. Have you tried adding silver, or coins or both to the program or do you run it by itself?