Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SE Pro

Hi fellows,

I see that Minelab has discontinued the SE Pro. Anyone have any ideas as to why? One of my detecting buddies wanted to get one, but saw that they have been discontinued at Kellyco. Wonder if maybe Minelab is coming out with a new detector? Haven't posted for quite a while on the forum and hope to get back at it. Saw some nice finds on the forum and to all of you fellows who have been finding some good finds I want to personally congratulate all of you. Heading to SD next month and hope to find some nice finds to post after we get back. Spending about two weeks getting there and coming home, so hope it's a good trip. HH to all of you and looking forward to posting some nice finds from SD............:clapping:

Eddie

Other than the new pulse induction gold machine coming out that is Minelab's answer to the Garrett ATX, I am not aware of any other FBS E series machines coming out from Minelab.
Minelab discontinued the Explorer, I think, to clean up their product line that already includes the Safari, Etrac and the top of the line CTX. I believe dropping the SE was due to marketing and product line overlap rather than to make room for a new model.

Those wanting an SE- new and factory refurbished units with warranty can still be found if you check with any of the Findmall sponsors. You just have to poke around and be patient.
Cheers and good luck!

Thanks for your comments MikeO and bik-ill. I think my buddy will probably try and find a used SE Pro online since he can't get a new one from Kellyco. GL & HH everyone.

Eddie