Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

SE Screen Repair??

Derrelld

Hi everyone!! Been a long time since I posted here.. Hope everyone has been great!

I have a huge problem... Does anyone know if Minelab will replace the screen on an Explorer SE? If not, where are me best chances? I tried calling this evening but they were already closed..

I fired up my detector and was greeted with over half of my screen being gone.... It wasn't like this prior to putting her away for the winter... I questioned my wife and that didn't go very well... :inlove:

I appreciate the help!!

Derrelld

Appreciate it buddy!! I thought I read somewhere a long time ago that minelab was no longer going to service the explorer models.. I got a hold of them today, she said they had plenty of SE parts and could take care of it. Gave me an address for the Detector Center in Pennsylvania.. Ill let you know how it goes :cheers:

Have a good one sir,

Derrell

Just had my Se pro repaired by metaldetectorrepair here in the Uk, did a good job and quick turn around, he also contacted me about a small line across the top of the screen and asked if I wanted it repaired instead of just doing it, I said no as it was not on the main part of the screen. He also replaced the rubber top to the battery compartment as it was worn. 10 out of 10 and no I don't have any connection to the company.