Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sea hunter mark ii

kdcma

Hello y'all

Looking at the mark 2 I was wondering if you guys could fill me in on the pros and cons. I live in the north east coast and will be hunting in salt water.

Thanks

It gets great depth, works great in salt water and highly mineralized soils. Don't use discrimination, or slightly at best, as you will lose depth. Don't use it in high trash areas, as it is very sensitive and will sound off on the tiniest bets of metal that VLF detectors miss. It has a one tone audio. The ATX and Infinium give a low high tone for copper and some iron, and a high low tone for gold and some iron.

I hunt the Infinium but......... Met a guy with a Sea Hunter on a salt water beach. Pretty sharp hunter. Had the 14" Mono coil on. Day before he dug a Plat. Ring. He was getting his coins too. I wouldn't be afraid to try one.

Love mine, gives you a good work out digging everything. Found 1897 Barber dime at 14 " on the beach last weekend. Easy to use and gives you many options on set up of the controller. I ware mine as a belt mount, makes swinging the coil easy to swing all day.