Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Sea Hunter

Orion42

Just got my new Sea Hunter and have played with it a few times. Was wondering what settings folks use that are experienced with this machine?
Thanx.

John

I just got a Sea Hunter Mark II also and took it to the beach this morning....I certainly am not experienced with this unit yet. I set the threshold to just a low hum and I think the standard setting

( the first setting on the on off pot) and zero elimanation...It is a dime magnet....but with that said, I found the whole gambet of things from pull tabs to junk earrings and fish hooks...about $5.00

is changes and a lot of fun...could not get in the water as the surf was up and way to rough for me..I mounted the control unit under the elbow and boy was that nice....I did not get tired of swinging

at all....The only thing I do not like is the different sounds that I getwith my Fisher CZ70 pro, but I think I will get over that....Good luck with you new Garrett and let us know how it works.

Elton

i concur with Elton. Threshold just to the point of audible, Standard disc, 0 elimination. you will dig TONS of trash but the treasures will come along as well. i have gotten hits where not 2 mins before guys went through with Infiniums, excals, and others to which they got nothing and i got coins.

Hi Mine was just orderd from the usa being sent to spain, I must say the ebay seller was top class, from the time of my oder it took about 3 days to get to spain.

then it got stuck in customes LOL, oh well I was thinking it would. Its still there 8 days later but , had the letter today from the customs in madrid, and have faxed all docs to them, think i will be hit for around 180

It is a lot different than my 2500. Gonna take several trips to get used to the sounds. Did find coins on my first time out with it though.

John

Walk along the waters edge yesterday afternoon on Puget Sound found A lot of hooks lead sinkers and this beauty