Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Search Coil Change

KB5ROD

Fo0r years I used an older ADS Deep Seeker Garrettt that had a 8 inch coil on it. It was very accurate on pin pointing a object. I have the newer ACE 400 with the standard 8 X 11 inch coil. My question is, will the 8 inch coil on the ADS Deep Seeker work on my newer ACE 400. The plug looks the same but I'm not sure about the pin out on the plug. The 8 x 11 inch coil lacks a little to desired in pin pointing but, I have found quite a bit of coinage and a big brass water faucet. HA HA. Thanks guys for any info you can give.

Roger KB5ROD

I do not know for sure, I would guess no, but I would try posting in the Garrett form, this is the Infinium Forum, and not too many will read your post here.