Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Searched the yard of an old house built around 1900

BH505Man

The weather has finally got nice and the rains have stopped. I finally was able to search the back yard of a house that was built around 1900. So far I have only been there 2 times and searched for less than 3 hours total time. I managed to find the usual amount of clad and zinc, however I did find my most valuable find to date, an early trade token from a local billiard hall. It is slightly larger than a quarter in the shape of a 4 leaf clover. On the front side it reads: C Humprey Billiard Hall
FERNDALE WASH . On the backside it reads: Good For 25 Cents in Trade.

I wonder if it has been hunted before. You'd think at least a few coppers and silver would be there somewhere.

Yeah, its strange that old token got missed if somebody hunted that place before?...That would give a guy hope...maybe give it another sweep?
Mud