Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Searchscan metal detectors?

If you are asking about the barracuda
what do you want to know about it
had one years ago. Will try and answer your questions

If you are asking about the barracuda
what do you want to know about it
had one years ago. Will try and answer your questions
I'm getting a Searchscan 650. Should have it by the end of the week. Just wanted to know if anyone ever used one?

Attachments

• searchscan.jpg
    searchscan.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 235
Did you get it? how do you like it? I had alot of experience with it and it is a very underrated detector.

I'm getting a Searchscan 650. Should have it by the end of the week. Just wanted to know if anyone ever used one?
Search Scan was sold by Anchor Electronics in Florida, and it had good reviews with 10++ inches on a nickel. It was very reasonably priced.

Did you get it? how do you like it? I had alot of experience with it and it is a very underrated detector.
I had it,but since I don't live near a big body of water...sold it. It was a pulse unit and I didn't want to dig every metal target. I mainly bought it to flip or trade for another metal detector. Man,it's been over 2 years ago!