Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Season's Greetings from Minelab Ireland...

Des Dunne

Happy Holidays all,
Looking forward to doing it all over again in 2008

If you get out over the holidays Good Luck! I'll be thinkin' of ye as I'll be out myself.
It's nearly quittin' time here so must grab me cap an' coat...but will chat again soon!
Happy New Year also!

Good Hunting

Des Dunne
Minelab International
Ireland
(scuse photo but only quickie to hand!)

n/t

Have a lovely Christmas yer self Des,
Xmas2.gif

Xmas4.gif

and a happy and safe new year...

Mr Dunn (Des) Merry Christmas to you Sir..and thank you for all your very valued assistance you have given me over the past year.
You are appreciated more than you know.

and yours Des.

You working any new videos up that way? I appreciated the input you had in the making of the Exploring the Explorer video(s). Well done Des.

Hi Des, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you. Thank you for all you do for us Minelab dealers here in the U.S. May God Bless all your efforts at Minelab and be with you always. I look forward to more video's from you also. So I hope to chat to you again Des. Be safe!

John Tomlinson,CET:usaflag::csflag::minelab::coiltec:
John's Detectors