Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second day of hunting with Vision

Ron M

Here are the finds from the second day of hunting with my new Vision. The only problem is i didnt find everything in the picture. I took my 15 yr old daughter with me and let her use my DFX for the first time ever. And i must say i kind of came home with my tail between my legs :cry: [lol] as she found the ring and the silver quarter and 2 of the wheats. I did manage to find the 1892 injun and the silver dime and most of the clad. We had a great day detecting and cant wait to get out tomorrow. The Vision is a going to be a great detector once i get to know it well. Jerry the Whites dealer i got the vision from is driving over tomorrow and we are going to do some experimenting with the detector. Happy hunting everyone i will post our finds tomorrow.

I would say you had a great day of hunting. You got to spend the day with your daughter and that's something that is worth its weight in gold.

Bob@Whites

The balance is very good on the vision its better than my DFX but i think thats mostly due to the different coils and i have a DX 1 probe on my DFX, same goes with weight i know the vision is only ounces lighter but the DX 1 is noticable on the dfx and makes the vision seem lighter. Reset time i havent noticed as being much quicker than my DFX but menu scrolling is much easier and adjusting on the fly is really nice. Ill compare reset times between the 2 machines later today when we have them side by side and find a good target.

I am shocked you have not moved the dx1 over yet. If she beats you again you had better.

I bought a pro pointer to try with the vision so i could leave my DFX intact. It actually works pretty good.

I love it when I hear your daughter goes with you and found the ring...that's great as shes the best hunting partner you could have find something like that know what I mean. I am curios if you had swept the area first with the vision and then she cleaned up or if she was in another area...now that would just not be funny. good luck (to your daughter)

I think it must have been a case of beginers luck, but if she keeps showing me up ill have to rethink my strategy. {LOL}