Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second outing with the E-trac. No twist top is safe!

scubadetector

It loves them. I am guessing with accuracy that it is one, however I don't think I want to program them out as of yet. The silver dime was next to one and the quarter was in the same hole as a bottle top. The target separation is great on this machine and I am getting the hang of the signals. Forget the numbers, as far as I am concerned they are useless.

Totals, 17 wheat's, 4 clad dimes, 8 houses and the 56 Washington and a 52 Rosey.

I will keep digging twist tops till I am more comfortable that it is for sure one. I still haven't found a nickel yet. Going to air test one and play.

I am using the Parks program I found on the E-trac forum. Only program I have played with so far. I still haven't read the book yet. I figured playing with it would give me an idea of what to expect.

Every unit has its learning curve. It has a rep for being hot on silver.
HH - Bruce