Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second outing with the SE....

sillllvar

And I found some sillllvar :cool: I have to admit I am finding this awesome machine very different from the DFX I have used for so long, but Lets see what I can achieve but the end of the season! I only had a couple of hours this morning to play, so I went to a site 5 Min's from the house. There is a cellar hole there and a large grass area that was once fields. I think that the house that was there dates from the 1700's and was lived in up to the 80's or so. My friend and I have had colonial buttons off there and he scored a George III gaming token. Nothing too old this time, but I did have a first.

I have been here in the USA since may 07 and I tend not to hunt in parks but in the woods and farmland. As a former UK hunter I have found Celtic, Roman, Saxon, Medieval hammered etc and I have to tell you guys that when I saw the date on that quarter this morning and realized it was my first silver Washington quarter I had the biggest smile!! I tell you it means every bit as much to me as any of the other old coins that have fallen to my coil in the UK :super: Cheers and good luck this weekend to all who are swinging the coil!.

HH
Alan

Congrats Alan on the find and WELCOME....... Sure wish I was into detecting when I lived in Germany.