Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second time out

Terry(Mi)

Nothing scientific, concrete, or mind-blowing but its a real fun machine to hunt with, and easy to use. Ive got exactly 2 hrs under my belt now(including set-up) so far so good. These finds came from a site that dates 1840's to 1870's and was a blacksmith shop. Finds are scarce there. I ran Deus fast @ 12 khz.

Thats a store card token, they are approx the size of a regular US penny. For size comparison, the center item is a percussion cap. the round ball, I believe, is .44 cal, and thats a small 2 pc cuff button on the bottom right.

Terry(Mi) said:
Thats a store card token, they are approx the size of a regular US penny. For size comparison, the center item is a percussion cap. the round ball, I believe, is .44 cal, and thats a small 2 pc cuff button on the bottom right.

Okay, Cool! It's in pretty good shape either way!

The civil war token is a beauty.

If the finds have been very scarce in this site and you still found so many non-ferrous targets in there with your first try with the Deus, it really should tell something about the Deus capabilities.:thumbup:

Well done Terry.

It took me ages to get used to the XP sounds after using other machines but now Iam at one with what Monsieur Deus its telling me through the headset.

John Lynn "God rest his soul" was the XP book of knowledge and he produced a DVD for XP machines.

Sadly after 18 months testing the Deus for Alaine Loubec at XP he passed to the other side.

His XP DVD helped me a lot when it came to understanding and with interpreting sounds for very little money. :beers: Jerry.