Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Second time this week of Spring

leesumm

bu[attachment 82802 IMG_0180.JPG]

I posted this in the Garrett forum also, because so many there were crying bad weather and couldnt get out

But , hey folks this is Arkansas. AT 8:00 a.m. on 03/072008 I look out my window and what do I see for the second time this week? Snow in Arkansas, after a 6 inch downpour on Monday,followed by 10 to 12 inches of snow on Tuesday, gone by mid morning on Wednesday, Now again on Friday another 6 inches . Whats this world coming too. I move from central Missouri to get out of the snow and cold only to find more in Arkansas

hey leesumm looks ugly!! same storm is on its way to upstate ny, i went for a couple hours this morning and found two wheat pennys one from 1944 and the other from 1949 and alot of bottle caps